Monday, March 22, 2010

Stupid Scammer LOL

I receive an email from abroad using email signature of a co-employee (Anicia-Sales Manager-Ideal) from my previous job..And checking IP and other info it was not her..And by the looks of it , it was a modus operandi of a scammer..Using bogus email address, he or she will pretend that he was having problem and need assistance or in short he wants money..And take note dollar pa ha..But this scammer was very stupid, when the devil throw to earth stupidity e this scammer got it alll..LOL (laughing out loud)..I just keep laughing to my self while giving time to response to this stupid person..Sorry for the language but they (scammers) deserve it..We in the philippines were wiser when it come to scammers because were "kuripot enough to shell out", educated and "budol budol" is here. May gagaling pa ba sa pinoy sa scam sa budol budol gang? Anyway lets get back to this stupid scameer..What i did was i pretend that i will send the money he wants but first he should have send me first load and 50 dollars to me? Guess what he reply hoping maybe he can gope me in the process..hehehe..LOL.With complete address pa..I check with google and address was verified except for the fake name(Receiver Name: Anicia Santos

Address: 162 Romford RoadCity: Stratford, LondonPostcode: E15 3NS Country: United Kingdom)..Well i save some screen shot of the communication of us..I cant held myself laughing all the time because he replies..Well here is the screenshot..May be he will be surprise he got the link in this blog..waaaah..




Beware of Scammer. They came in style but you have no money like me .We don`t
have to worry. LOL

P.S. Pahabol
More fun here at the ending...LOL


BUSTED!!!LOL..btw nice try